Somnus Royal Britannia 10,000
Special Edition Royal Britannia
In the 1950's Somnus was first commissioned to supply Her Majesty's Royal Yacht Britannia with luxury mattresses. The new Royal Britannia is a very special limited model to celebrate over 65 years since the yacht first launched for service.
- 9,000 Sensa Intelligent Pocket springs
- Available in Regualr and Firmer tensions
- 3 rows of side stitching
- Luxury Link option for individual sleeping support
- Finest quality soft feel woven damask fabric with Actipro Probiotic finish, a natural solution for combating allergens
- Natural Cotton, Wensleydale Eco Wool, British Eco Wool, Mohair Silk
- EdgeGuard base with 1,000 pocket springs
- Traditional deep divan base with smooth running brushed-metal castors or Divanstead on legs option
- FSC certified wood with screwed & glued joints
Where practicality is paramount, two or four drawer storage options may be specified to suit individual requirements. Select your choice of soft-close drawer configuration within the deep divan base
Perfect Sleeping Posture
Our Sensa Intelligent pocket springs ensure you always maintain the perfect sleeping posture. The springs help support your body more evenly and reduce pressure points, providing a more restful sleep.
Sheep Experts. Sleep Designers.
On the Somnus farm in North Yorkshire, the most recent addition to our flock are a rare breed of Wensleydale sheep. This pedigree breed is originally from North Yorkshire and behind the Wensleydale Eco Wool you'll find inside this special edition mattress.